We all have personal fantasies, and we all are customers at some point or the other. So as you begin out as a webcam model, remember to think from the customer’s point of view. You need to do the following to secure your client base, and the rest will fall into place.
- Engage in small talk with the clients, use their names frequently and reply in ways that would want them to connect with you more and more, maybe more in personal someday soon.
- When you use a mic and webcam to speak with them, both the instruments should be of HD quality for clear and crisp two way communication
- While moaning and talking hot, dont forget to take the clients name, nothing turns on an individual more than by them hearing their own name.
- While being on camera with the client as a webcam model, maintain eye contact at all times. They should feel as if you are sitting in front of them, and not some seven seas away.
- As soon as a client makes a request, respond accordingly. However, dont give it all out in the first instance. Flaunt and tease and make them beg you please, but dont overdo this as well.
- Your body language speaks a lot, hence smile and be flexible. Keep a remote held cam and mic around, so you could be a mobile webcam model and tease the client too.
- Your performance matters, so does your grooming and your attitude too. Enjoy what you do as a webcam model, it should show on your face.