WebCameraModels.com would like to introduce a new feature – a “Camscore”. The “Camscore” is a webcam model’s rating system in the online modeling agency. To determine a top model, and how our models are ranked, our webcam modeling agency evaluates each model’s:
- Average length of model’s paid shows;
- If model offers HD, sound, and phone on shows
- Model’s total revenue;
- Customers’ Feedback;
- Model’s conversion rate (a percentage of sales versus views to the room);
- Non-paying to paying customer conversion rate;
- Probability of a model bringing outside spending traffic.
It is important to always keep in mind that these are the key factors that will make you a top webcam model. We would also like to provide you with guidelines that can help you get the highest “Camscore”.
1. Our top models do their best to work as regular as possible to wwwelop a client/fan base. Be genuinely interested in the customers because a personal connection will make them keep coming for more. Make sure that you ask every spending customer to leave a feedback after the show.
2. A successful webcam model needs to put the best possible show. High Definition (HD) streaming can certainly improve the quality of the webcam model’s show. Don’t forget to offer phone and sound on your shows.
3. A webcam model has to wwwelop communication skills that will improve model’s “hold time”. Keep working and teasing the spending customer until the last second of your show that they would want to come back to see you again.